Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving break didn't start off so well. Some low life scum decided to break into our barn, while we were sleeping, and steal my husband and son's dirt bikes. They didn't take anything else but the bikes and some straps to hold the bikes down. It makes me sick to think someone was that close to my house while we were at home and we didn't even hear them. It breaks my heart to know that they took my 13 year old son's bike and he doesn't understand why.

On Thanksgiving day Mark and I went to my parents house. Trey spent Thanksgiving with his dad. We had a good time with family and of course lots of good food. My mother makes the best stuffing ever! I didn't even eat much dessert so I could save room for stuffing. I tell you it's the best!

Mark knew that he needed to be ready for my nephew Koltin. For some reason Koltin loves his Uncle Mark. When Mark is around no one else matters to Koltin, it is very hard to tear them apart. I don't think Koltin left Mark's side the whole day. While the other kids were outside playing Koltin was sitting in Mark's lap having a grand ole time. Mark got a hold of my mom's camera and started taking pictures of them.










This next picture isn't as funny because you can't hear him laughing. This little boy has had a rough 5 years and to hear him laugh is music to my ears. His laugh always makes me smile.



I am thankful for my family and friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty new blog design!

You make me laugh! "For some reason Koltin loves his Uncle Mark." Mark is an okay guy, I guess ;-)

I love the pic of Koltin laughing.

Justin and Melissa said...

I love those pictures! I am still so mad about the bikes! Hopefully we will find them!
I don't understand why Koltin loves his uncle Mark - Jennifer is wrong - he isn't an okay guy! HA! Make sure he knows I said that!!!