Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hula Hoop

One of the girls at work bought a weighted hula hoop. A bunch of us tried it and though what the heck we would order too. We got our order together for Custom Hoops. Our hoops arrived Friday afternoon. It says you can hoop for 10 minutes a day and lose inches off your waist, it can't hurt to try, right?

I hooped a bit on Friday evening and then for a while on Saturday. I started getting pretty sore on Saturday evening. As I was getting ready for bed, I noticed I had bruises around my waist and on my legs where the hoop had fallen.

It's Sunday evening and boy am I really sore and bruised up. I am suppose to workout with the trainer tomorrow and it's going to be rough!

3 comments:

Justin and Melissa said...

Those bruises look bad! You may should take a break for a day or 2 and let them heal!
You are looking too skinny!!!

Jennifer said...

So, am I to guess that there was hula hooping in the office on Friday?
Have fun with Aaron...

Jen said...

I feel your pain. I was so sore from Friday I couldn't do it on Saturday, but I've done it every night since Sunday. I have bruises on top of bruises. It's GOT to get better, right? At least that's what I keep telling myself.