Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost time.........

It's almost time to bring out Scar. For those of you that don't know Scar, she is our lovely scooter. Mark bought her last year when the price of gas was so expensive. Trey and I would fight over who got to go on rides after school/work. It was a lot of fun to go zipping around town. It's time for Mark to get her out of hiding and lets go ride!

Here is a picture of Mark and Trey after one of their rides.



I know Mark looks a little stoned, but I swear he wasn't! Trey looks so small, I will have to take a picture of them riding this year, I'm sure that will make a funny post!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how Trey has grown in a year!

I'll miss seeing Mark on Scar scooting around the base and hearing that little "beep beep" of the horn.

Why is it named Scar?

VICKI said...

Hummmm I wonder what the caption on this picture should say? "Get off boy, I'm not driving you around anymore." anyone else have one?