Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ashamed

I am so ashamed to even make this post. I have always kept my toes painted and feet in good condition. I have even harped on a co-worker (Yes, Radonna I'm talking about you) to paint her toenails. It's just not right to wear open toed shoes and not have your toenails painted. She has finally started painting hers and I let mine go downhill.

I had to take my socks off the other day to step on the scales and was ashamed of the way my toenails looked. I am in desperate need of a pedicure. Why have I let me toes get so bad? Maybe because it was winter and they weren't exposed? Yes, that's it, that's my excuse, it was wintertime and they were covered up.

The weather is getting warmer so it's time to get them under control. That is my plan for this weekend, get a pedicure. Then I won't be ashamed to start wearing open toed shoes or taking my socks off. Who wants to see toenails like this anyway???? Yes, you all know I have to post a picture, it just wouldn't be a blog without a picture!

3 comments:

Jen said...

At least you have decent looking toes/feet. Some feet just aren't pretty to look at whether they're painted up or not -- you could have mine. :) Go out and treat yourself to a relaxing pedicure this weekend and you'll feel much better.

Jennifer said...

If you let it go a bit longer, there won't be any polish to remove!

I have to say, I'm disappointed in you! You always have the prettiest feet in the office. Well, maybe Tricia offers a bit of competition.
;-)

Jennifer said...

If you let it go a bit longer, there won't be any polish to remove!

I have to say, I'm disappointed in you! You always have the prettiest feet in the office. Well, maybe Tricia offers a bit of competition.
;-)