Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love Thursday

Today is suppose to be "Love Thursday". The pictures I am about to post are of my son which I do love very much. Sometimes he does things that I'm not so sure about.

The first few pictures are of him hula hooping. I had to get some pictures because the face he made was too funny. You can tell he was trying to concentrate.




Next we have a few other pictures that I'm not really sure what was going on here. He was trying to "dance". Why he has that thing on his head I will never know.



Here is a "watch what I can do" move:



The next picture is something that Trey does, why he does it we will never know. He knows it freaks people out sometimes and loves to get reactions, so if you have a queezy stomach you might not want to look any further.












See, I told you not to look!

5 comments:

VICKI said...

It's about time this is updated. I've been checking every day. Your pictures are great - Trey is a handsome young man and also very very smart. I'm so proud of him. Yes I have seen the "EYE TRICK" in person. I'll have to admit it is a little disturbing!!!!

Jennifer said...

I guess you had to balance out the pictures you posted yesterday of the dignified young man with photos of his goofy side, right?
:-)
Vicki needs to give him hula hoop lessons!

Justin and Melissa said...

HAHA! FUNNY! I love how goofy he is - wonder where he gets that?! :)

Anonymous said...

I used to try so hard to do that as a kid because I had some friends that could do the eye thing. Ick!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs April! Thanks for sharing them.
Ashley